Get to know Sanofi savings* offerings
Learn more about the medications available from Sanofi, and how you can access savings as you get started. Eligibility and restrictions apply.
Have Commercial/Private Insurance for Prescriptions?
(for example, from your employer)
Have no Prescription Insurance?
Click on one of the Sanofi insulins you are prescribed to sign up – you need to sign up only once (even if you need multiple Sanofi insulins).
Have questions about these savings offers? Please call 855-984-6302 8AM-8PM EST M-F (except holidays)
Sanofi Patient Connection
Sanofi Patient Connection is a program designed to assist patients with three main types of patient support:
- Reimbursement Connection: Supports you in determining your insurance coverage for Sanofi medications
- Patient Assistance Connection: Helps provide certain Sanofi prescription medications at no cost if you meet program eligibility requirements
- Resource Connection: Helps identify local resources and support available to assist you, including transportation information, home care services, and clinical support
*Eligibility Restrictions & Offer Terms:
Sanofi Copay Program: This offer is not valid for prescriptions covered by or submitted for reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid, VA, DOD, TRICARE, or similar federal or state programs including any state pharmaceutical assistance program. If you have an Affordable Care (Health Care Exchange) plan, you may still be qualified to receive and use this savings card. Please note: the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program is not a federal or state government health care program for purposes of the savings program. Void where prohibited by law.
- Toujeo: pay as low as $0 up to $99 for a 30-day supply, depending on insurance coverage. Valid up to 10 packs per fill; Offer valid for one fill per 30-day supply
- Lantus: pay as low as $0 up to $99 for a 30-day supply, depending on insurance coverage. Valid up to 10 packs per fill; Offer valid for one fill per month per 30-day supply
- Apidra: pay as low as $0 copay with maximum savings up to $100 per pack, up to 1 pack per fill;
- Soliqua 100/33: pay as little as $9 copay with maximum savings of $365 per pack, up to 2 packs for each 30-day supply;
Insulins Valyou Savings Program: Sanofi insulins included in this program are: ADMELOG® (insulin lispro injection) 100 Units/mL, TOUJEO® SoloStar® (insulin glargine injection) 300 Units/mL, TOUJEO® Max SoloStar® (insulin glargine injection) 300 Units/mL, LANTUS® (insulin glargine injection) 100 Units/mL, INSULIN GLARGINE injection 100 Units/mL (U-100) and APIDRA® (insulin glulisine injection) 100 Units/mL.
Savings may vary depending on patients’ out-of-pocket costs. Upon registration, patients receive all program details. Sanofi US reserves the right to change the maximum cap amount, rescind, revoke or amend these programs without notice.